Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mini Project Week - Sunday - Finishing a UFO from 2 years ago


(The Biscuit had to participate in the photo shoot.)



(Once the photo shoot was over, she decided to guard the corridor against intruders. Because, you know, she's ferocious.)


And now, for those that want it, Biscuit-free commentary:

All these pj's needed was hemming, and yet, they've sat in the UFO pile since April 2007. I was cleaning recently, and found the PJs, so perfect mini-project.

(Full confession, work + social life has been crazy, I'm falling behind mini project week. This was done today, but I've labeled it Sunday, since I still hope to catch up with the rest of the week.)

Rather than hem, I decided to make them a tiny bit more interesting by using a coordinating bias-trim at the hem edge (the picture below). This project literally took me 10 minutes. I'm off to do another mini-project now, and try and catch up.

No comments: