Monday, May 03, 2010

May 2010 Mini Wardrobe: The Planning Stages


Nope, before you check, PatternReview isn't running a mini-wardrobe contest. This however was going to be my plan for the last contest.

Now that Me-Made-May has exposed the serious lack of basics in my wardrobe, I think I'll go back to this plan and see if I can sew it up.

On the cutting table (aka the dining table) right now, the most essential of items - a white t-shirt. And I don't actually possess one, sewn or RTW, since white t-shirts and me aren't meant to be. (Ketchup? Assorted Indian spices? Ink? All of these have ruined previous white t-shirts.)

2 comments:

Lilian said...

I like your plan already and blue is my favourite colour, so what's not to like!
I'm busy with a mini wardrobe myself, only I chose 2 tops, 1 skirt and 1 pair of trousers. I'm much more of a skirt-person actually. Seeing your great plans it makes me wonder why I didn't choose 2 skirts!!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see how your mini wardobe turns out. I am in the process of planning one for myself. You picked the colors I was thinkking of.