Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween costume update...

Its done! The costume won't win any neatness awards, but done is better than perfect.

Without further ado, here are pics...



And the back...



A shot of me being Renaissance (or silly...)



I'm very pleased with this. It was easy to sew - the inner shirt has 3 pattern pieces, the corset, 2 pieces. I didn't make the skirt since the salwaar already approximated a skirt - I just cut it off at the waist, added a drawstring cord, and called it done.

Yay!

2 comments:

Chicago Sarah said...

Reethi! It's AWESOME! Great work, girl, and keep sewing!

gold said...

You did a great job!!