Saturday, October 04, 2008

Also, woo hoo to me!

I got a blog award! Kristy nominated me for a couple, actually, which is perfectly awesome! She makes the most amazing clothes - and looks really polished and professional in all of them. I'm very honored to be picked by her!





So the rules for these awards are:

1. Select 6 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award
I'm going to break the first rule! I read and enjoy entirely too many blogs to be able to narrow it down to 6. But, thank you, everyone who blogs. You are all such an inspiration, and sewing motivation.

2. Put the award on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog - okay!

3. Paste these rules on your blog - okay!

4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn.

Ah, we have an election round the corner (both in Canada and the US) so, important values/beliefs that's on my mind - personal choice, freedom of speech, separation of church and state. Other things - I like honesty, politeness to waiters and not taking yourself too seriously.

Things I'm not a fan of: People telling me what to do, small-mindedness, waste, lack of curiosity, especially about the world... maybe just those 4? There's a lot more that irritates me, but those are the biggies, atleast for the moment.

5. Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog - see 1, above!

No comments: