Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 in numbers



I wanted to keep much better track of my sewing, but didn't really. As best as I can tell though, this year, I made:

- 9 Tops
- 6 Skirts
- 14 Dresses
- 1 Jacket
- 1 PJ bottom.

I made at least 3 wadders that I'd never wear. This is good, if I'm supposed to believe I'm getting better in my sewing, or bad, if I believe I'm not taking many risks in my sewing. (In reality, a bit of both is true.)

I also posted more than I did last year. (Though, in November and December, largely encouraged by the Madhur Jaffrey cooking project.) 84 posts in total.



Next year - more cooking, better sewing, and more wandering around, both in Toronto, and the world.

And if I don't post again before the new year, Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Tany said...

Happy New Year, Reethi!

anuradha said...

Excellent lay out Reethi!Look forward to seeing more in 2010!

Summerset said...

Happy New Year! Looking for to more Indian food and cute things in 2010!

Shannon said...

Nice recap! Happy New Year and good wishes for 2010!