Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A *very* bad sign

I was in the suburbs yesterday, and I talked my mom into driving me to Fabricland. (Canada's big-box fabric store.)

Practically everything in the store was on sale.

I found some beautiful 90% wool fabric, perfect for making pants.

And about a million pretty knit prints.

Some faux fur, in case I want to experiment with making a faux fur coat.

But...

I ended up buying just 3 meters of cloth - Bemberg lining. The restraint!!!!

I think my stash is overwhelming me. Plus, the sewing machine uncertainity isn't helping. I haven't sewn something real in over a month. I am GOING to sort this out by the weekend - this is ridiculous - I have 3 projects all cut out, another 2 traced out, and mountains of stash fabric everywhere I look.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Wow, I don't think I could have resisted all those goodies. I think it's indeed time you get back in front of a sewing machine again because it sounds like you're ready to roll!!