Thursday, March 04, 2010

Up next

I randomly pulled a grey floral fabric from my stash, determined to use it next. This fabric - I bought eons ago, at Value Village. I have, umm, half a yard, tops! I'm not sure why I ever did buy it, but then again, I was pretty new to sewing when I bought it, and I guess I thought I could make it work.

Possibilities are Butterick 4987 - which I've made twice before - here. (I evidently never photographed the other one.) I guess I could also try to squeeze my go-to Simplicity 4036 A-line skirt (boring!), sewn up - here and here.

In any case, no sewing this weekend, since I'm off to New York City! I'm taking a crazy all-night bus to get there and back, but it'll be worth it. Some fabric stores will be visited - though I'll try my best not to buy anything. I'll see the Tim Burton exhibit, visit a couple of other museums, and hang out with friends. All good.

No comments: