Monday, June 07, 2010

April Cooking Catch-Up

Read more here about the Madhur Jaffrey project - one of my 2010 goals. For an index of recipes, click here.

My computer has been having issues. I'm at relatively serious risk of losing all my data, and I spent most of yesterday evening backing up data. And so I better post my April pictures, before it is too late...

April 6, My parents came over for lunch, I cooked up a feast.

April 6, 2010 (Lunch with parents): Potatoes with chickpeas; Tabouleh; Yogurt with Roasted Eggplant (and store-bought pita)

I even made dessert - zucchini halwa.


April 8, 2010 (Dinner with a friend): Creamed Eggplant


April 17, 2010: Breakfast for friends visiting from Michigan - Omelette with a spicy tomato stuffing (during the cooking process, and closed on a plate)



April 21, 2010 dinner: Green Beans and Peas with Ginger


April 24, 2010 Cooking: Vangi Bhat (Rice and egglpant cooked in Maharashtrian Style)
Lunch with a friend. We were hanging out, and I didn't want to go out to eat.


April 25, 2010 Cooking: (in sequence) Bean Curd with Chinese Parsley, Japanese Cucumber Salad, Potato Stew, Hot and Spicy Hyderabadi Tomato Chutney, Cacik (Cold Yogurt Soup in a Turkish Style)








1 comment:

anuradha said...

Looks like we have a lot of catching up to do!What we did eat was DELICIOUS!