Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stolen!

When I posted photos of this dress, my cousin wrote this message:

as my son says dont fish for compliments..its beautiful - Im so stealing it....so when u come to our get together please bring this one and the black with dots for moi...Princess :)

I know a command from the princess when I hear it, and brought the two dresses (as the princess decreed) to DC, where we are in the midst of a family weekend.

And look, she looks fantastic, how annoying!!!! I hate when my clothes look better on other people.




Needless to say, these dresses have been stolen. But never mind, I unexpectedly stumbled upon a G-Street Fabric location, and enough fabric has been bought. Hmm. I should give her the bill.

4 comments:

Claire S. said...

Reethi - PR Weekend seems such a long time ago LOL !

Are you back in TO this coming week ? I'll be visiting for the week and one day (we don't know which yet) Connie will come for the day (shopping on Queen St !) and Sue is planning to meet us for lunch - you interested ?

It would be great to see you again.

If you are - let me know
lonelysecretary1 at hotmail dot com

Chicago Sarah said...

Bill her and let us know how it works out! :)

Anonymous said...

Chicgo Sarah, no chance- on billing that is :) This has been a long standing tradition of stealing.

My son just saw the post and said it looked much better on you Reeth. :( and then he followed it up with im just being honest after seeing my sad face. Im still going to wear it...

Lady of Leisure said...

Hi Reethi:
Your blog is great! I'm impressed with the writing -- and that's from a writer. You shouldn't have given the colorful dress to Priya, though she does look fab. (Sorry, Priya.) You look great in it too. (Though I think you should go shorter on the hemlines!)
I'm following you now. Hopefully, you'll return the favor at myyearasaladyofleisure.blogspot.com.
Lini